What is a pole party?
Private pole parties at Studio Botan can make your special event unique and memorable. Whether it's a Bachelorette, Birthday party or Corporate event, come and dance, laugh, and pole with your friends to enjoy an unforgettable event that you will be talking about for years.
We will end with a short performance of what you learned at the party, which will please everyone in the room! Bring your sexy attitude and an open mind to Studio Botan where you will walk away with some new skills and experience. You never know when you may have to use them!
What should I wear?
Wear short shorts (tight shorts recommended) and a top (tank top, sports bra, sexy top of your choice, whatever you feel good wearing!) You can bring an extra top and bottom for your party as well. These additional layers will allow you to get the full striptease/pole experience. You can choose to wear swimsuits or workout clothes as a bottom layer. For first timers, it is better to pole dance barefoot for safety reasons. Lastly, please DO NOT wear ANY lotion of the day of your party. (Lotion on the pole will cause you to slide and will pose a safety hazard for yourself and others.)
Can I take pictures & videos?
Yes! We encourage you to bring your cameras and phones to take photos and/or video of your party. It's your party--make it original and record those moments for later!
Can guys book parties too?
Of course! Studio Botan is open to everyone 18 and over. We encourage men to join and have parties at Studio Botan. However, we want everyone to participate, and not just come as spectators. It’s a lot more fun participating than just watching!
- All parties are held at Studio Botan. There are no exceptions.
- Full non-refundable payment is required to book a Private Party.
- 14-days advance booking is required to schedule your Private Party.
- 7-days advance notice is required to reschedule your Private Party.
- Any and all rescheduling will be permitted and arranged at the sole discretion of Botan and subject to availability.
- All parties are booked for an hour. If you want to book a longer party, you have the option to book a party for 1.5 or 2 hours.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS before or during the party. Pole dancing is a physical activity. You will not be allowed to participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs and will not be refunded your payment. Enjoy your pole time and drink after the party!