Pole Parties (Birthday, Barchelorette, Corporate)
What is a pole party?
We won’t have you hanging upside down on the pole, but you’ll learn some sexy moves that are certain to impress your friends and special someone. Starting with walking around the pole with grace, you will also learn how to spin around the pole, roll your hips and seduce on and off the pole, all in a fun and supportive environment, surrounded by your friends and/or co-workers in an hour (or two). We will end with a short performance of what you learned at the party, which will please everyone in the room with some excitement and giggles that will be unforgettable between you and your friends.
Private parties (Birthday, Bachelorette, or Corporate) at Studio Botan can make your special event unique and memorable! Come and dance, laugh, giggle, and pole with your friends to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime event that you and your friends will be talking about for years.
Bring your sexy attitude and sassy self to Studio Botan where you will walk away with some new skills and experience. You never know when you might have to use them!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does the party include?
The party includes the studio rental and the instructor for the hour (or two). We do not supply you with food, drinks or party favors, but you are welcome to bring anything you like to the studio, though we recommend that you keep it simple and just concentrate on the pole portion of your party, you can always drink and eat later and should utilize the time you have for pole dancing.
Q: What do I need to wear?
A: You want to bring a pair of short shorts (tight shorts recommended) and a top (tank top, sports bra, sexy top of your choice, whatever you feel good wearing!) You can bring an extra top and bottom for your party as well. These additional layers will allow you to get the full striptease/pole experience. You can choose to wear swimsuits or workout clothes as a bottom layer. Though, there is absolutely no pressure to remove any clothing if you don’t want to. You do not need to bring shoes. You will be barefoot. For the first timers, it is better to pole dance barefoot for safety reasons. Lastly, please DO NOT wear ANY lotion of the day of your party. (Lotion on the pole will cause you to slide and will pose a safety hazard for yourself and others.)
Q: We want to decorate the space for the party. Do you have decorations?
A: We do not provide decorations for your party. If you are interested in decorating for your party, you are more than welcome to do so. However, we want to make sure you get maximum time for the time you booked for a party, so we recommend keeping decorations minimal and enjoying your pole time.
Q: There are only 3 of us. Can we book a party?
A: For those who are interested in having your own private session and you are a group of less than four people, we recommend you to book a private lesson with us. You can book a private party, but it it will cost less to book a private lesson if it’s for, one, two, or three people. If you are a group of four or more, private party is the way to go.
Q: Can I take pictures and videos?
A: Yes, we encourage you to take pictures and videotape your party as long as everyone in your party feels comfortable with it. It is your party, make it original and have fun!
Q: Can we bring a guy and/or can guys book parties?
A: Of course! Studio Botan is open for everyone who is 18+. We encourage men to join and to have parties at Studio Botan. However, we want everyone to participate, and not just come as spectators. It’s a lot more fun participating than just watching!
- Up to 10 people - $300
- 10 ~ 15 people - $450
- (Parties larger than 15 people, please contact us at email@example.com)
- All parties are held at Studio Botan. There are no exceptions.
- Full non-refundable payment is required to book a Private Party.
- 14-days advance booking is required to schedule your Private Party.
- 7-days advance notice is required to reschedule your Private Party.
- Any and all rescheduling will be permitted and arranged at the sole discretion of Botan and subject to availability.
- All parties are booked for an hour. If you want to book a longer party, you have the option to book a party for 2 hours or more.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS before or during the party. Pole dancing is a physical activity. We cannot let you participate if you are under the influence of alcohol. Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money. Enjoy your pole time and drink after your party!